In 2012 we successfully rehomed 450 cats & kittens. Each year we are striving to do better and hoping to encourage more and more people to come and visit us at the adoption centre and help more cats/ kittens find their loving homes.
Here are the main ways that we help cats in Cornwall:
- Neutering - We offer local cat owners assistance with the neutering of their cat by providing a part cost voucher to the value of £20 for a male and £26 for a female.
- Rehoming - We take in and rehome a large number of cats and kittens in our area, offering comfortable accommodation and any verterinary treatment neccessary not to mention lots of TLC. Please see our adopt a cat section for cats that are currently available.
- Information - We provide an array of cat care information through publications and our main website www.cats.org.uk as well as through our knowledgable staff and volunteers.
- Fundraising - The centre organises and attends a number of events throughout the year, which helps to raise money and awareness, enabling us to continue our work in Cornwall. To see what fundraising events we have planned for 2013, take a look at our events page.
- Feral Trapping - Cats Protection help with the trapping, neutering and returning of feral cats. If you need help with a feral population please contact us and we can put you in touch with your local Cats Proetction branch for assistance.