If you don't have any spare hours left in your week that's ok, we are quite happy to accept items as donations as well:
- Towels and pets beds are welcome. (Sorry, no pillows, quilts or sheets, we can't wash them)
- New cat items or 2nd hand in good condition, e.g. Litter trays, grooming brushes and combs.
- Cat carriers, cat litter (any type).
- Toys, we can never have too many toys! Mice, balls and soft toys will keep cats entertained for hours.
- Bin bags, washable cleaning cloths, white A4 printer paper and white address labels. These are more for the office/administration side, but they are all things that we need, so anything donated means more money for the cats.
- Food donations, preferably Felix or Whiskas tins or pouches for any lifestage, especially senior or kitten.
- Any biscuit wrappers (inners and outers) - recycled for cash.
- Lids from laundry, washing up liquids, trigger pumps sprays from cleaning products, hand wash pumps, plastic outer packaging from air freshener & packaging from household cleaning wipes - recycled for cash.
- Empty inkjet printer cartridges (sorry no toner cartridges or Epson brand cartridges).
All these can be placed into our Donation Stations you will find around West Norfolk:
Tesco, Downham Market
Jurassic Bark, Downham Market
Wilkinson, Kings Lynn
Dickies Pet Store, King's Lynn