Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before entering our Easter Egg Hunt competition.
- By entering this competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- If you are under 18 or do not pay the bill please check with the bill payer before entering.
- The competition is open for entries from 2pm on Thursday 24 March 2016 and closes at 10am on Tuesday 29 March 2016 (the “Competition Period”).
- Entrants must fill out the Easter Egg Hunt web form at www.cats.org.uk, answering the competition correctly and providing the requested contact details.
- Cats Protection reserves the right to disqualify entries which it determines in its absolute discretion to be racist, sexist, offensive, obscene, defamatory, abusive, insensitive, hateful, upsetting, illegal or otherwise inappropriate in any way.
- A winner will be selected by no fewer than two full-time Cats Protection staff, from those who submitted the correct answer.
- The winner will be informed by email that they have won within seven days of being selected.
- The competition prize will be sent out within 28 days of being contacted.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize is a Cats Protection goodie bag with an assortment of prizes for them and their cat.
- Entrants’ personal data will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Personal data stored will only be kept for as long as needed and in accordance with the entrant’s permission.
- By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and agree to release Facebook from any liability in relation to the competition or its administration.
- All those involved with the competition assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation: (i) delayed, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete entries; (ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer data, including any breach of privacy; (iii) fraudulent entries; (iv) inability of any person to participate in the competition for any reason including technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing; (v) damage to any person’s devices or data, including as a result of playing or downloading any material relating to the contest; (vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control.
- By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Cats Protection reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control (ie there are not enough entrants or force majeure exists). The decisions of Cats Protection with respect to any dispute or issue involving a contest are final and binding on all contestants.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
- You can contact us in relation to this competition at the Publications & Digital Department, National Cat Centre, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, East Sussex, RH17 7TT.