News

.

Rat poison

14 September 2014

RAT POISON - My neighbours dog nearly died last week. A week at the ...vet with great veterinary care and over £2000 has saved him. The reason is awful, we have just found out from blood tests that he ingested rat poison. We live in a converted barn and have a few neighbours but we all have loads of animals from cats and dogs to horses and poultry and ducks. The dog was seen eating something in a nearby ditch but that night when his owners came back from work the house was covered in blood. It ...