There are lots of ways in which you can support our branch, please see the links on the left handside of this page for more information.
- Join the Cats Protection Lottery - see the left hand link for more details and to sign up.
- Donate goods to help us care for cats and kittens - see the Amazon wishlist link to the left.
- Do you shop online? If so, register with EasyFundraising and they will donate a % to our branch at no extra cost.
- Want to make a one off donation? Click the 'donate now' button on the homepage of our website or visit our Justgiving page
- Help us spread the word - we always need new places for our posters, leaflets and counter top collection boxes - get in touch if you can help in your local area.
- Recycle your printer cartridges and mobile phones to raise funds for our branch.
- Volunteer - Give a little time and make a BIG difference. We welcome volunteers with open arms, whether you are young or old, male or female, there's a place for you with us. Good communicator? Good organiser? People person? Love cats?
- Take part in a challenge event and have an unforgettable experience whilst raising funds - see the latest events here
- Pledge to leave us a gift in your will - find out more on the lefthand link
- At Okehampton Cats Protection we offer a variety of volunteering opportunities to suit you, visit our volunteering page for more information on the current roles we have available
By sponsoring one of our elderly or terminally ill cats, you could have the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the welfare of these wonderful long stay cats.
For just £1.00 per week you will receive a certificate of sponsorship for your chosen cat, regular updates on their progress and the knowledge that you are enabling these little animals to live out the rest of their lives in peace, comfort and security.
For more information and a sponsor form please contact Pat Sawyer on 01837 55409.
Sponsorship makes a lovely gift for a relative or friend who is unable to keep a cat of thier own. Membership
Becoming a member of this branch will cost you just £5.00 per year (£2.50 for senior citizens and under 16’s). Membership includes a quarterly newsletter which keeps you in touch with local stories and Branch Activities.
Please download and complete an application form.
Remember every new member we get helps us to help more of our furry friends