Why we need sponsors like you
- A cat pen provides a lifeline for abandoned and unwanted cats and we rely on your continued support to make this possible
- We have over 5,000 cats in our care at any one time to care for and look after
- Every cat is given a health check, blood test, inoculations, microchipping and neutering where necessary, which costs around £150 per cat
- We provide everything cats need including food, shelter and attention to ensure they are properly looked after and ready to be rehomed with loving owners
- None of this would be possible without the work of our generous sponsors
- We stick to our promise – to never put a healthy cat to sleep and cats will stay with us for as long as it takes to find them a suitable home
Sponsor an animal - one of the greatest ways to give
Our vision is a world where every cat is treated with kindness and an understanding of its needs. As a sponsor, you help us do this for the cats in our care. For us it’s all about making sure that hungry and homeless cats get the attention and care that they deserve until we can find them new homes. When you sponsor an animal, you help us help them by providing the necessities.
One thing that our unwanted and abandoned cats desperately need is shelter. The cosy heated pens are full of snuggly blankets, hidey holes and toys, which give our cats a warm welcome when they arrive at one of our centres.
We make sure each of our cats are provided with nourishing meals every day when they’re in our care. Our many years of experience mean that we’re able to provide a tailored diet to make sure every cat is fit and healthy.
Each cat in our care is given a health check, blood test and inoculations when they arrive. We cover all the medical care they need, including microchipping, neutering and veterinary care where necessary.
Our volunteers and staff are always on hand to give cats plenty of affection and cuddles. This attention is much-needed for cats who have suffered a lot of neglect and is important to make sure they can be rehomed.