Some of our cats can be in care for a very long time, due to temperament, illness or age. Some require expensive veterinary care.
Our work never stops, that’s why your support is so vital. Ways you can help us include:
- Adopt a cat from us
- Volunteer your time - see our Volunteering section for more information
- Bring your unwanted bric-a-brac, books, clothes, unwanted cat food / litter, etc. to our shop in St. Mary's Street, Newport, TF10 7AB
- Send us a donation via our website or through the post
- Buy Feliway products from www.feliway4cats.co.uk and quote our branch when you place an order
- Buy your pet products from www.cpshop.co.uk.
- Donate cat food via our Amazon Wish List
- Play the Weekly Lottery and nominate our branch to receive the funds: