Thames Path Challenge 2017 - 25km, 50km or 100km
- 09 September 2017 to 10 Sep 2017
- Putney Bridge (start)
Walk, run or jog!
The Thames Path Challenge is unique. Following a route steeped in history a trek past some of London’s most iconic spots lies ahead. With a number of different challenges available there really is something for everyone. Whichever distance you choose, and however you take it on, your challenge will be a test of stamina and determination; you will be fully supported all the way and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
Most will walk at their own pace, many will jog parts and others will run the full distance. You will get full support the whole way, with marquee rest stops, free food/ drinks, medics/ massages and great hospitality. As you cross the finish line we, along with spectators and the Ultra Challenge team, will be there to celebrate your achievement, award your medal and hand you a well-deserved glass of bubbly.
With the right support and encouragement people can achieve great things, that’s why when you sign up to this event your entry includes:
• Full Challenge (100km) 24+ hours
• Half Challenge (53km)
• Quarter option (25km)
• Regular covered rest stops
• Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
• Free energy gels & energy drinks
• Fully signed and marshalled routes
• Free Baggage Transfers (30 L rucksack MAX)
• First class medical care throughout
• Free massage and injury support at main rest points
• Medal, T Shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
• Specialised runner warm up and stretch at the start line
• Support vehicles on hand throughout event
• Timing chips & timing website for friends / family to track you
You pay an initial registration fee online which is payable per person for individuals and each team member. This secures your place and is non-refundable, and then you pledge a minimum sponsorship target for Cats Protection.
· Full Challenge
• £56 Registration Fee
• £395 Minimum Sponsorship Target
· Half Challenge
• £40 Registration Fee
• £275 Minimum Sponsorship Target
· Quarter Challenge
• £32 Registration Fee
• £150 Minimum Sponsorship Target
We will provide you with full support and ideas to ensure you feel confident in raising the pledged minimum. You are able to nominate a local branch or centre to receive your support if you wish.
We understand the commitment, courage and thought that goes into participating in a challenge event on behalf of Cats Protection and promise we will do our very best to give you all the help and support you need to have a successful challenge and raise lots of much-needed funds to help us care for cats and kittens.
To find out more, click here
Fundraising planner - how to hit your target in six months - download
Blank fundraising planner - six months - download
Table of fundraising resources - download
Twenty sponsorship tips - download
Sponsorship form - download
GoRaise: raise more by shopping online - download
A4 poster - to follow - download
Images and logos to help with your fundraising - download
Frequently asked questions
to view the FAQsFundraising based
to view the FAQs
Similar past events