Which one are you completing?
You need to stand out from the
Clearing 2011: Four students competing for each university place. This means an additional 8,000 candidates are chasing the same number of places as last year, according to figures released by the universities and colleges admission service, UCAS.
Guardian August 2011
The average number of applications per job has more than doubled to 35 compared to last year.
By adding volunteering to your UCAS form or CV you can really benefit and show potential
Universities and employers you have something extra to offer...
* 73% of employers would recruit a candidate with volunteering experience over one without.
* 94% of employers believe that volunteering can add to skills.
* 94% of employees who volunteered to learn new skills had benefited either by getting their first job, improving their salary, or being promoted.
* Volunteering shows potential Universities that you are committed and reliable.
* You are able to gain skills that will enhance how you communicate.
* A balance is important between academic qualification and “real world” skills.
We are looking for young volunteers in the following areas:
- Shop work
- Leaflet Drops
If you want to add us to your CV or UCAS application why not email us today at email@example.com or call us on 0345 260 2505?