Enquiries Volunteer Opportunity
09 May 2021
Exciting Volunteering Opportunity
We are looking for volunteers to join our small team of Enquiries VolunteersA bit about this role:
As a charity we receive numerous enquiries on a daily basis from members of the public related to cats and feline welfare. Our enquiries volunteers are part of a passionate team of volunteers that help Cats Protection signpost and manage these enquiries. They help our feline friends answering questions from members of the public, providing advice and signposting queries to other volunteers and staff if needed.What can you expect to be doing?
* Responding to enquiries over the phone from members of the public
* Liaising with different members of your branch for support in providing comprehensive information in response to specific queries when necessary
* Signposting queries and requests to other team membersWhat are the benefits for you and the cats?
You will develop new skills, expand your knowledge and make a significant contribution to improving the lives of cats and kittens by being the link between members of the public and Cats Protection. You will also meet new people, make new friends and be part of a dedicated team of volunteers.We’re looking for someone with:
* Good organisational skills
* Willingness to be part of a team
* Strong interpersonal skills
* The ability to deal with sensitive situations
* Listening and communication skillsTime expectation:
Our enquiries volunteers usually spend 4 to 6 hours per week in this role, which is flexible and can be shared by more than one volunteer if needed.
For more information on this role, or an application form, please email email@example.com