Monthly meeting dates are detailed below, held at the following venue at 8pm:
Carl Barton Room
Our Lady of Peace (OLOP) Church Hall,
Earley (Earley Cross Roads),
Meetings are the last Monday of every month except when there is a bank holiday.
We hold monthly meetings to enable the volunteers and committee members to get together and have an update on how the branch is running.
We discuss the following subjects:
1) Branch finances, including any donations made to the branch
2) Number of members and subscribers to PawPrints
3) Future Fund Raising events & those which have just happened
4) Welfare - cats / kittens currently in our care and those on the waiting list
5) Volunteer roles which need filling
6) Head Quarters News
7) Success Stories
We hold a raffle, have a cup of tea / coffee and then a general get together to catch up on any news.
Anyone is welcome to attend, please feel free to come along and join us.
Dates for 2021 are as follows:
Owing to social distancing restrictions, there are currently no monthly meetings scheduled for the foreseeable future.
Please keep checking back to this page for further information when meetings become available.
We look forward to being able to see you all again soon!