We are looking for volunteers in the Corby, Kettering and immediate surrounding areas who would be willing to drive on occassion for us. This could be taking a cat to a vet for a fosterer who is unable to drive, driving out with a microchip scanner to scan a cat (Full training provided) or driving out to collect/drop off collection tins to shops.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Collecting and delivering funds raised by the group
- Transporting equipment, litter and cat food
- Transporting cats to and from vets, foster homes and adoption centres
- Transporting equipment to and from events
What are the benefits to you and the cats?
You will develop new skills, expand your knowledge and make a significant contribution to improving the lives of cats and kittens by providing transport assistance to local volunteer groups and teams. You will meet new people, make new friends and be part of a dedicated team of volunteers.
We’re looking for someone with
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Knowledge of the local community
- A full, clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
- The ability to carry out some heavy lifting
Time expectation will vary on the amount of volunteers able to assist, as well as the demand
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact via:
Telephone: 0345 260 2390