Our branch is run by volunteers. We are always looking for new volunteers and supporters to help us in our day to day work. Volunteering with us is very rewarding and worthwhile and doesn't have to take up a lot of your time.
You can give as much or as little time as you can and we know that that may change from day to day. Whatever time you can give will really help the cats and kittens in our care and in return we offer friendship, experience and the 'feel good' factor that helping cats gives. We provide training for home visitors, fosterers and fundraisers.
There are lots of ways you can help, possibly some you haven't thought of:
- Fundraisers who organise all sorts of events to raise funds for all of the cats and kittens needs
- Home Visitors who visit our supporters who are wishing to adopt a cat or a kitten
- Knitters who knit toys for the cats and kittens and baby clothes to sell on our market stall
- Cake bakers who bake for our events
- Fosterers who foster our cats and kittens
The list is endless and without volunteers our branch would not be able to help as many cats and kittens as we do.
However much or little time you feel you have to spare, your help will always be welcomed be it on a regular, occasional or one-off basis. We really would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch today by emailing: email@example.com or calling: 01270 588710