If you don't have any spare hours left in your week that's ok, we are quite happy to accept items as donations as well:
- Towels and pets beds are welcome. (Sorry, no pillows, duvets,quil or sheets, we can't wash them)
- New cat items or 2nd hand in good condition, e.g. Grooming brushes and combs, cat carriers, cat litter (any type). (Sorry no 2nd hand litter trays)
- Toys, we can never have too many toys! Mice, balls, puzzle feeders and soft toys will keep cats entertained for hours.
- Bin bags, washable cleaning cloths, white A4 printer paper and other stationery like pens. These are more for the office/administration side, but they are all things that we need, so anything donated means more money for the cats.
- Food donations, preferably Felix or Whiskas tins or pouches for any lifestage, especially senior or kitten.
**PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT DONATIONS OF ANY KIND OF MEDICATION INCLUDING FLEA & WORM TREATMENTS**
All these can be placed into our Donation Stations you will find around West Norfolk: