If you don't have any spare hours left in your week that's ok, we are quite happy to accept items as donations as well:
- Towels and pets beds are welcome. (Sorry, no pillows, quilts or sheets, we can't wash them)
- New cat items or 2nd hand in good condition, e.g. Grooming brushes and combs, cat carriers, cat litter (any type).
- Toys, we can never have too many toys! Mice, balls, puzzle feeders and soft toys will keep cats entertained for hours.
- Bin bags, washable cleaning cloths, white A4 printer paper and other stationery like pens. These are more for the office/administration side, but they are all things that we need, so anything donated means more money for the cats.
- Food donations, preferably Felix or Whiskas tins or pouches for any lifestage, especially senior or kitten.
- Any items we can recycle to raise cash, please click on the Recycling with Terracycle page to find out just how much of your household waste we can turn into cash for our kitties. (You'll be surprised!)
**PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT DONATIONS OF ANY KIND OF MEDICATION INCLUDING FLEA & WORM TREATMENTS**
All these can be placed into our Donation Stations you will find around West Norfolk: