Join Our Team as a Recruitment Support Volunteer
06 August 2020
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic and confident Recruitment Support Volunteer. In this role you'll manage the recruitment of new volunteers, support our existing team and promote a culture of volunteering best practice. You'll need good communication, time management & IT skills, and be confident meeting new people.
At Cats Protection we help thousands of cats each year and the majority of these success stories are thanks to the dedication and effort of our passionate volunteers. Our recruitment support volunteers help local volunteer groups and teams by promoting volunteer roles, matching passionate cat loving volunteers to roles and informing potential volunteers about the variety of volunteer roles available at Cats Protection.
What can you expect to be doing?
● Identifying opportunities for volunteer involvement
● Planning volunteer recruitment campaigns
● Managing volunteer recruitment by advertising and promoting roles
● Overseeing the volunteer application process
● Meeting potential volunteers and providing information about roles
● Matching potential volunteers with suitable roles
● Promoting a culture of volunteering best practice
Experience of interviewing and recruitment, particularly of volunteers, would be a bonus. This role requires around 2-3 hours each week.
Interested in joining the team? Get in touch for more information.