Vounteer Fund Raisers
27 November 2020
Vounteer Fund Raisers Required!
As a charity we rely on funds donated by generous members of the public to continue to help cats and kittens in need. Our fundraising volunteers are part of a passionate team that help raise funds to help our feline friends in need. They help plan and deliver exciting and varied fundraising events, which can be anything from craft fairs, cake sales, sponsored abseils – and anything in between!
You can expect to be doing:
- Helping organise fundraising events in your local area
- Sharing fundraising ideas with other volunteers and putting these into practice
- Sharing your passion for cat welfare and promoting Cats Protection
You will develop new skills, expand your knowledge and help raise funds that will make a significant contribution to improving the lives of cats and kittens in need. You will also meet new people, make new friends and be part of a dedicated team of volunteers.
We are looking for someone with:
- Good communication skills
- Confidence in handling money
- Willingness to be part of a team
- Confidence in speaking to members of the public
- Knowledge of local community networks (would be an advantage)
Our fundraising volunteer role is very flexible, from 1-2 hours a month to 1-2 hours a week and can be shared by more than one volunteer.
If you feel you could take up the Coventry Cat Volunteer challenge, and have a real interest in cat welfare, then please contact us on:- 02476 594116 clearly stating your name, full address and contact telephone number or email us via our Contact Us page.