News

We love to keep you up to date with our latest news.  If you have any stories you'd like to share please get in touch via our Contact Us page.


Rat poison

14 September 2014

RAT POISON - My neighbours dog nearly died last week. A week at the ...vet with great veterinary care and over £2000 has saved him. The reason is awful, we have just found out from blood tests that he ingested rat poison. We live in a converted barn and have a few neighbours but we all have loads of animals from cats and dogs to horses and poultry and ducks. The dog was seen eating something in a nearby ditch but that night when his owners came back from work the house was covered in blood. It ...