Donate Sponsor

Climb the heights of the Nepali Himalayas and have the chance to spot tigers in their natural habitat

Join Team Cats and put yourself to the test with this spectacular challenge! The five-day trek starts in the stunning Annapurna area of Nepal where you will discover the local culture while enjoying views of the snowy peaks. A highlight will be the panoramic sunrise views which unfold from Poon Hill, the highest point on the trek.

After completing your trek you will transfer to the famous Bardia National Park in the south of the country, reputed to be the best place in Nepal for potential tiger sightings. You will take part in a variety of activities and even have the chance to engage in a tiger awareness programme with the local community.

Read the full itinerary here.

Registration fee: £330 (can be paid in up to three instalments)

Sponsorship options:

Full Fundraising - fundraising the full pledge of £4,500. (80% of this figure (£3,600) to be raised by Friday 12 August 2022 (12 weeks before departure) and the remaining 20% (£900) by 16 December 2022)

Mixed - paying half of the trip costs approx. £1,290 12 weeks before departure (Friday 12 August 2022) and fundraising a reduced pledge of £2,600

 

Reserve your place - this saves you a spot until you are ready to pay the first instalment of your registration fee. 

Sign up now - this is the official booking link where you will be asked to pay the first instalment of your registration fee. If you are paying the registration fee in instalments, please select 'bank transfer' or 'cheque' as your payment method, then email accounts@different-travel.com to discuss your payment plan.

We understand the commitment, courage and thought that goes into participating in a challenge event on behalf of Cats Protection. We promise to do our very best to give you all the help and support you need to have a successful challenge and raise lots of much-needed funds to help us care for cats and kittens.

You will be able to join our Facebook group to network with fellow cat-loving supporters and you'll get a Cats Protection technical tee-shirt to train and walk in, plus ideas, resources and support to help you fundraise.

We are hopeful that the Nepal trek will go ahead as planned but rest assured that your welfare is our number one priority. If you'd like any further information about COVID-19 and this challenge, please visit the Different Travel website for the latest updates.

01825 741 960 Need help?

Find out more Sign up to event

Supporting documents

Itinerary

Download the information pack here 

Request a printed copy by emailing events@cats.org.uk or calling us on 01825 741 960

FAQs

Click here to view the FAQs

Click here to read more

Download the full challenge dossier and kit list here

Other Events

Find a Cat
Donate
About us