Donate Sponsor

The TCS New York City Marathon course runs 26.2 miles through the five boroughs of NYC, Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, before finishing in Central Park in Manhattan.

Registration fee £499 – payable in full on booking

Minimum sponsorship - £1,400

{80% of this figure (£1,120) must be raised by Friday 14 August 2020 (11 weeks before departure) the remaining 20% (£280) by 15 December 2020}

**Please note: Our charity places are only open to UK participants**

Join our team of cat champions and set up your fundraising page

To register your interest in this challenge please email us using the 'Need help' button below. We will email you further details and also notify you when places launch for booking.

We understand the commitment, courage and thought that goes into participating in a challenge event on behalf of Cats Protection and promise we will do our very best to give you all the help and support you need to have a successful challenge and raise lots of much-needed funds to help us care for cats and kittens. 

We will also provide you with a dedicated runners’ Facebook group to network with fellow cat-loving runners and a branded yellow Cats Protection running top to train and run in – plus ideas, resources and support to help you fundraise.

"The New York marathon was everything I’d hoped it would be. It was emotional during the training phase as I was really struggling with knee pain. At times I wasn’t sure if I would make it to New York but my husband kept me going with encouragement and support. The atmosphere was wonderful and to finish in Central Park was so cool! I should say it’s definitely one for the bucket list and now I look back and think ‘wow, I did that!" Charlotte, marathon finisher

01825 741 960 Need help?

Supporting documents

FAQs

Click here to download the FAQs.

Click here to read more

Other Events

Find a Cat
Donate
Information