The North Bristol branch would love your support in helping cats.
Here are some of the ways that you can help:
Weekly Lottery: Players pay £1 a week to have a chance of winning one of 100 prizes, including a weekly jackpot of £1,000 and Super Draws up to a £10,000 jackpot. This is a fun way of helping to raise funds for Cats & Kittens. When signing up please remember to select 'I would like my payments to go towards the cats and kittens at a branch or adoption centre of my choice' and choose to support 'North Bristol Branch' - as this will ensure 100% of your lottery fee will go directly to support our branch.
Please click to join: play the cat lottery
Why not make a cat lover’s day by gifting them Cats Protection Sponsorship? Cats Protection Sponsorship is a truly rewarding gift, offering a wonderful way for the cat lover in your life to help vulnerable cats and kittens. It is a perfect gift for adults and children. Your friend or relative will receive their very own welcome pack including a personalised certificate, a photo introducing them to the lovely cat they're currently caring along with a photo album to collect all future photos that we will send them of the cats in their pen. They will also receive newsletters and emails showing stories of all the wonderful cats they're helping along the way.
Please click cat sponsorship to become a cat sponsor today and choose to support North Bristol Branch to ensure that 100% of your sponsorship will go directly to support our branch. Thank you.
Make a donation
A donation no matter how big or small will help us with the branches day-to-day costs. Donations go directly to help the cats and kittens in our care, paying for things such as veterinary care and food.
Become a branch volunteer
Volunteering opportunities are wide and varied. Have you got some spare time that you would like to spend supporting your local branch, whether it is for a few hours a month or a weekly commitment? There are many roles available including hands on cat work, administrative roles, fundraising, cat trapping, home visiting or fostering. We are always in need of more helpers and will give you a warm welcome. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Become a fosterer
Can you offer a homeless cat temporary accommodation? Our fosterers take on the care of cats and kittens until a new loving home can be found for them. If you are interested in volunteering as a Fosterer with North Bristol please email at email@example.com
Other ways to support us:
- Like our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/CPNorthBristol/
- One of the most important things you can do is to have your pet neutered and encourage family and friends to do likewise
- Be aware of cats in your local area so you can identify and report a stray. If you come across a cat that is in trouble take direct action to help it, or call us for advice. Alternatively contact the following organisations.
- Bristol Cats and Dogs Home 0117 977 6043
- RSPCA Bristol 0117 972 4567
- Cats Protection Bristol 0117 966 5428
- The Moggery 0117 924 3128
- Microchip your cat. This makes it easier to reunite any lost cat with their owner and could save a lot of heartache if your cat does ever go missing.
- You can help us simply by doing your shopping. If you shop online, you can purchase from a large number of retailers and raise funds for the branch at the same time.
Most importantly, educate your children to love animals and to treat them with kindness. Teach them about neutering, about the commitment you need to look after a cat or kitten and the cost of keeping animals on a day-to-day basis.