Other Things You Can Do To Help
If you don’t have enough spare time to volunteer with the branch but want to support Cats Protection, how about some of the following ways?
- Support us on Facebook. The more friends the wider the reach!
- One of the most important things you can do is to have your pet neutered and encourage family and friends to do likewise
- Adopt one of the cats or kittens in our care. Not only are you giving a cat a new start in life you are making space to help another
- Be aware of cats in your neighbourhood so you can identify and report a stray. If you come across a cat that is in trouble take direct action to help it, or call us for advice
- Also check out the "Lost & Found" section in case your 'found' cat has been re[ported to us as lost. Also keep your eyes out for any cats matching the descriptions on this page
- Microchip your cat. This makes it easier to reunite any lost cat with their owner and could save a lot of heartache if your cat does ever go missing
- Become an Animal Advocate for Cats Protection. Click here to find out more
- You can help us simply by doing your shopping! If you shop online, you can do your shopping with a number of large retailers though Easyfundraising. You pay the same price as if you shop direct with them but we get a commission. Cats Protection also has an online shop with over 2000 pet related products
- Finally, EDUCATE. Teach the children to love animals and treat them with kindness. Teach them about neutering, the commitment and the cost of keeping animals on a day to day basis