Free Snip and Chip
12 August 2019
Following the success of recent neutering campaigns, we will be running another free neutering and microchipping campaign within our branch over the next few months.
- If you are eligible, the full cost will be covered by the branch’s funds.
- We have a limited amount of vouchers available this year
- Voucher redemption at a local vet surgery.
- First come, first served basis only.
- For neutering, please note that we are not able to book vouchers in advance. Your pet needs to be ready for neutering immediately.
- Once we have the necessary information from you regarding your cat, and you have booked an appointment direct with a vet surgery, a voucher will be sent to the designated vet surgery in your cats name.
Please note, female kittens normally need to be around 5/6 months old before spaying and should be kept indoors until the procedure is done.
Male kittens can usually be neutered from around 4 months old.
If in doubt, please consult your vet.
For further information, please contact us on:
Tel: 01440 535 131