Is Your Pets At Home Shopping Helping Haverhill Cats Protection?
19 August 2019
Register for a Pets at Home VIP Club card and you could be raising money for Cats Protection’s Haverhill Branchevery time you swipe.
- You can join Pets at Home’s VIP club for free.
- As well as receiving money off vouchers and a free magazine, you can nominate us as your animal charity of choice!
- This means that Pets at Home give us vouchers which we can spend in the store to buy food and litter for the cats in our care!
- All you need to do is register or log onto the Pets At Home VIP website.
- To do that, you can follow the link below:
- Then, choose Haverhill & District Cats Protection as your designated charity to help in the VIP Lifeline scheme.
What Does This Mean To Us?
- If you have chosen us as the charity to support, every time you shop with Pets At Home, our branch will earn ‘VIP Lifelines’.
- Once a quarter, the Lifelines are turned into vouchers for our branch.
- So far, members of the Pets at Home VIP club have raised over £235,000 for Cats Protection which is fantastic!