Thames Bridges Trek 2017 - 16 bridges, 23km
- 09 September 2017 to 09 Sep 2017
- Putney Bridge (start)
Walk, run or jog!
Join 2,000 others as you venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points. Setting out from Putney Bridge – heading East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its own fascinating story - and a mid-point stop in Vauxhall for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
A great opportunity to get out, get fitter, meet others, and explore the very best of London!
• Starts at Bishops Park – near Putney Bridge
• Start times between 9.00am to midday
• Zumba warm up
• Halfway Rest Stop - free snacks/drinks
• Fully signed route – marshals, medics
• Finish in Southwark - past Tower Bridge
• Medal, T-Shirt and a glass of fizz
• Finishers BBQ meal
• Target time 4-7 hours – it’s a walk NOT a run.
• £24 Registration Fee
• £150 Minimum Sponsorship Target
We will provide you with full support and ideas to ensure you feel confident in raising the pledged minimum. You are able to nominate a local branch or centre to receive your support if you wish.
We understand the commitment, courage and thought that goes into participating in a challenge event on behalf of Cats Protection and promise we will do our very best to give you all the help and support you need to have a successful challenge and raise lots of much-needed funds to help us care for cats and kittens.