Read the terms and conditions before entering our competition
- By entering this competition you are deemed to accept these terms & conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- If you are under 18 or do not pay the bill please check with the bill payer before entering.
- The competition is open for entries from 4pm on Thursday 28 November and closes at 11am on Thursday 5 December (the “Competition Period”).
- Entrants must follow the @CatsProtectionprofile on Instagram, like the competition post and comment with their fondest (or funniest) memory of their cat from this past year, on the competition post on Cats Protection’s Instagram profile (@CatsProtection).
- Entries will be moderated by Cats Protection staff and may be removed if considered inconsistent with Cats Protection’s policies on animal welfare. Cats Protection reserves the right to disqualify entries which it determines in its absolute discretion to be racist, sexist, offensive, obscene, defamatory, abusive, insensitive, hateful, upsetting, illegal or otherwise inappropriate in any way.
- Twelve winners will be selected at random by Cats Protection staff. In the event of any dispute relating to the competition, the decision of Cats Protection is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted on Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If we do not receive a response from a winner within seven days, another winner will be selected and contacted in their place.
- The winners agree that by taking part they will participate with and in publicity for the competition. There will be no payment for this.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prizes are as follows:-
Each winner will win 1 x 2020 Cats Protection Kitten Calendar.
- Entrants’ personal data will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Personal Data stored will only be kept for as long as needed and in accordance with the entrant’s permission before being destroyed.
- By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and agree to release Instagram from any liability in relation to the competition or its administration.
- All those involved with the competition assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation: (i) delayed, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete entries; (ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer data, including any breach of privacy; (iii) fraudulent entries; (iv) inability of any person to participate in the competition for any reason including technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing; (v) damage to any person’s devices or data, including as a result of playing or downloading any material relating to the Contest; (vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control.
- By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Cats Protection reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control (i.e there are not enough entrants or force majeure exists). The decisions of Cats Protection with respect to any dispute or issue involving a contest are final and binding on all contestants.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
- You can contact us in relation to this competition at the Publications & Digital department, National Cat Centre, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, East Sussex RH17 7TT