1. By entering the Cat Care Collection social media competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. This competition is open to residents of the UK only.
4. If you are under 18 or do not pay the bill please check with the bill payer before entering.
5. The competition is open for entries from 12pm noon on Thursday 12 November and closes at 12pm noon on Thursday 19 November 2020 (the “Competition Period”).
6. Entrants must follow the Cats Protection profile on Facebook, like the competition post and comment on the competition post on Cats Protection’s Facebook profile, with a suitable answer to the competition question – ‘what do you think makes the 'purrfect' home for a cat?’
7. Entries will be moderated by Cats Protection staff and may be removed if considered inconsistent with Cats Protection’s policies on animal welfare. Cats Protection reserves the right to disqualify entries which it determines in its absolute discretion to be racist, sexist, offensive, obscene, defamatory, abusive, insensitive, hateful, upsetting, illegal or otherwise inappropriate in any way.
8. One winner will be selected at random by Cats Protection staff from all eligible entries. In the event of any dispute relating to the competition, the decision of Cats Protection is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
9. The winner will be contacted on Facebook within seven days of the closing date. If we do not receive a response from a winner within seven days, another winner will be selected and contacted in their place.
10. The winners agree that by taking part they will participate with and in publicity for the competition. There will be no payment for this.
11. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize bundle includes: 1x copy of The Cat magazine (autumn edition from 2020); 1x hessian Catnip Cat Curios toy; 1x Printed Fleecy Blanket; 1x Pounce and Cat-tch Fishing Rod Toy; 1x Duel Surface Cardboard Scratcher; 1x Multi-Pack Toys; 1x Purr-fect snooze Igloo Bed.
12. Entrants’ personal data will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Personal data stored will only be kept for as long as needed and in accordance with the entrant’s permission before being destroyed.
13. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and agree to release Facebook from any liability in relation to the competition or its administration.
14. All those involved with the competition assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation:
15. By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Cats Protection reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control (i.e there are not enough entrants or force majeure exists). The decisions of Cats Protection with respect to any dispute or issue involving a contest are final and binding on all contestants.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
You can contact us in relation to this competition at the Publications & Digital department, National Cat Centre, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, East Sussex RH17 7TT.