Trafford Neutering Campaign
The Trafford Branch are running a neutering campaign in the M16, M17, M31, M32, M33, M41, WA13, WA14, WA15 postcode areas where you can get your pet cat neutered for free (including microchipping, flea and worm treatment*) from 1 August to 31 October 2018.
To get your cat neutered on this campaign please call:
This neutering campaign is for OWNED CATS only. For STRAYS and FERALS, please contact our general neutering assistance helpline - 0161 969 0331
Neutering will be available at specific vets only and these include:
- Ashleigh Veterinary Centre, 221 Upper Chorlton Road, Manchester, M16 0DE
- Ashleigh Veterinary Centre, Ashfield Road, Sale, M33 7DS
- Timperley Veterinary Centre, 120 Wood Lane, Timperley, WA15 7PJ
- Vets 4 Pets / Pets at Home, Altrincham Retail Park, Altrincham, WA14 5GR
- Vets 4 Pets / Pets at Home, Trafford Retail Park, Neary Way, Urmston M41 7FN
Customers must contact our Neutering Campaign Helpline – to register cat for neutering and obtained our prior agreement to assist.
Once registered, the Customer will then need to contact the allocated vets to make an appointment.
Customers must not contact the vets before registering cat for neutering.
No complication / other treatment for the cat will be paid for under the campaign.
If when the cat is brought in for neutering it is found to require any other treatment, this is outside the neutering campaign agreement, and must be the subject of discussions between the vet and the customer.
Transport cannot be provided.
* Microchipping / flea & worm treatment without neutering is not allowed. In the event the customer does not want the microchip or flea / worm treatment administering, they must inform the vet beforehand.