Adopt a cat
If you are interested in homing a cat please read through the information below. This will give you a general overview to the homing procedure and what you need to do next.
All cats that we rehome are:-
- Take a look at the cats that are looking for a home at the bottom of this page, to see if we have a cat you would be interested in homing. Most are featured on here but we often have other cats in, who aren't quite ready to be homed yet, so give us a call if you are looking for something specific.
- Call our helpline number, 01480 476696 (9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday) to arrange a home visit. This is carried out as standard by one of our trained volunteers to ensure we home the right cat with you. It also gives you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about homing. Please note that we do not home cats on or near busy roads.
- When the home visit is approved, you can come and visit the cats we have for homing and choose your new family member.
- Health Checked by a Vet
- All Adult Cats Micro-Chipped
- COVERED BY FREE INSURANCE FOR 4 WEEKS
We are also offering 1 year's free membership to the branch when you adopt a cat from us.
The cost to adopt is £65 per cat or kitten. Each cat that stays with us costs on average £150 so if you can donate anything above our adoption fee, this will help cover some of these costs. Thank you.
Some of the cats in our care may not yet be on our website. If you are looking for a feline companion, please contact us on 01480 476696