Regional Event: Zambezi challenge and lion conservation project

Venue: Africa

We are offering you a once in a lifetime opportunity to join fellow cat lovers on a three-day canoeing challenge on the mighty Zambezi river.

You will then learn about lion conservation on a one-day visit to a project in Livingstone and join four safari drives to try to spot lions in the wild, along with other wild animals.

Registration Fee – £360
{Can also be split in to two or three consecutive monthly payments.}

Minimum sponsorship – £4,800
{80% of this figure (£3,840) to be raised by Friday 22 May 2020 (12 weeks before departure) and the remaining 20% (£960) by 15 December 2020}

Click here to set up your fundraising page

We understand the commitment, courage and thought that goes into participating in a challenge event on behalf of Cats Protection and promise we will do our very best to give you all the help and support you need to have a successful challenge and raise lots of much-needed funds to help us care for cats and kittens. 

We will also provide you with a dedicated Facebook group to network with fellow cat loving participants and a branded yellow Cats Protection tech top to fundraise in. Plus ideas, resources and support to help you fundraise.

Please note: By ‘signing up’ below you are committing to your event place and are able to start fundraising etc. You will not pay your registration fee on this link; you can schedule and arrange payments via the form. The form will take around 10-15 minutes to complete.