Could you foster a cat for us?
We urgently need people in the local area to foster our homeless cats and kittens, whilst permanent homes are found.
We have a huge waiting list at the moment; many of these cats are living outside as they have been abandoned, we need to get them in as soon as possible.
Quick Fostering Facts:
- You don't have to give your whole house over to your temporary visitors, although some do; you can just use one room.
- It doesn't matter if you have your own cats, as long as they can be kept separate.
- It doesn't matter if you work, as long as you have some spare time to devote to the cats.
- It doesn't matter if you can't do it all year round, as even just looking after one while another fosterer is on holiday is a huge help.
- If you have space in your garden, perhaps you would consider having a purpose built pen. For more information please contact Andy Bodman on 01761 412755
You would be given help and support from the branch and all the food, litter and medical costs are covered by us.