Could you foster a cat for us?
We urgently need people in the local area to foster cats and kittens, whilst permanent homes are found.
These are the postcode areas that we cover BA3, BA20, BA28, BS395, BS396 & BS397
We have a huge waiting list at the moment; some of these cats are living outside as they have been abandoned, we need to get them in as soon as possible.
Quick Fostering Facts:
- You don't have to give your whole house over to your temporary visitors, although some do; you can just use one room.
- It doesn't matter if you have your own cats, as long as they can be kept separate.
- It doesn't matter if you work, as long as you have some spare time to devote to the cats.
- It doesn't matter if you can't do it all year round, as even just looking after one while another fosterer is on holiday is a huge help.
- Indoor fostering is ideal for those of a maturing age who want the company but not the long term commitment. Or for those that can't afford a cat of their own.
- If you have space in your garden, perhaps you would consider having a purpose built pen.
- We have an information pack that we can send out, please email Belinda on firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to find out more.
You would be given help and support from the branch and all expenses including food, litter and medical costs are covered by us. The only cost to you is your time and love.
Click here to apply
Click here to view a You Tube video about indoor fostering