This breathtaking charity trek climbs to the heights of the stunning Nepali Himalayas before visiting a tiger conservation project in the hope of spotting tigers in their natural habitat
Join Team Cats and put yourself to the test with this spectacular challenge
Registration fee: £330 (can be paid in up to three instalments)
Full Fundraising - fundraising the full pledge of £4,400. (80% of this figure (£3,520) to be raised by Friday 13 August 2021 (12 weeks before departure) and the remaining 20% (£880) by 15 December 2021)
Mixed - paying half of the trip costs approx £1,100 12 weeks before departure (Friday 13 August 2021) and fundraising a reduced pledge of £2,200
We understand the commitment, courage and thought that goes into participating in a challenge event on behalf of Cats Protection and promise we will do our very best to give you all the help and support you need to have a successful challenge and raise lots of much-needed funds to help us care for cats and kittens.
We will also provide you with a dedicated Facebook group to network with fellow cat-loving supporters and a branded yellow Cats Protection technical tee-shirt to train and walk in, plus ideas, resources and support to help you fundraise.
**If you 'sign up' below you will not be asked to pay your registration fee for this challenge, you will reserve your place and we will contact you to discuss fundraising and all the details before taking your registration fee**