Support us through Pets at Home
Pets at Home has a "Very Important Pets" (VIP) Club which, as well as saving you money on your purchases, donates to charity at no extra cost to you.
Everyone is able to sign up for a VIP card and earn "Lifelines" when paying for shopping, pet insurance and grooming, both in stores and online. These "Lifelines" are worth money to charities like ours.
You can nominate 'Cats Protection Swindon Branch' as your chosen charity knowing that every time you shop with Pets at Home you are supporting us.
Every three months all the "Lifelines" that have been collected for our Branch will be combined and Pets at Home will send us a gift card for the value of the "Lifelines". We can use them to buy food, toys or cosy beds for the cats in our care awaiting a new home.
As a member of the VIP Club you get great benefits for you and your pets. You will receive exclusive discounts on everything from food to health products, as well as helpful hints & tips so you can ensure you get the best for your pets.
You can register for the card and find out more about the scheme in Pets at Home stores or online.
When you sign up online:
1. Create your account with Pets at Home.
2. Go to the My Account/My Profile menu and select My Lifelines.
3. When you 'Enter your local store's location' you will be presented with a choice of local stores. Select your local store. Note that the Swindon Gablecross store is listed as simply Swindon; the Bridgemead store is shown as Swindon Bridgemead.
4. In the next section 'Choose a charity close to your heart' click on the left hand tab for 'Local' charities. Then click on 'Cats Protection Swindon Branch'.
5. Press 'Update' to save your choice.