Sell for us on ebay
20 April 2018
Sell your unwanted items on Ebay and help us look after cats at the same time
If you have things you no longer want, and are thinking of selling them on Ebay,
You can now choose to give a percentage of your final selling price to Cats Protection
Its very simple to do
1. On your Ebay page click on the Sell tab
2. Click on "Sell for Charity"
3. Click in the Charities box on the right hand side of page
4. On the charity type drop down list select environment & protection of animals
5. In the "charity name or keyword" box type Cats Protection
6. Click on the search button
7. Find Barnstaple & District Cats Protection from the list below and click the view button
8. Click on the sell tab and list your item, choosing what percentage you would like to donate
9. Whilst on this page click on the blue "favourites" button to add us to your favourite charity list.