Please consider supporting our work with a donation, no matter how small or large your generosity will help us achieve our vision of a world where every cat is treated with kindness and an understanding of its needs
|**Play the weekly Cats Protection Lottery!**
Would you like to support our branch and help local cats and kittens in care, whilst having the chance to win some amazing prizes? Then our new weekly lottery is for you!
The concept is simple - players pay £1 a week to have a chance of winning one of 100 prizes, including a weekly jackpot of £1,000 and quarterly Super Draws with up to £5,000 jackpot.
This is a fun way of helping to raise funds for Barnstaple & District Cats Protection and we hope you will join the scheme. You will receive a welcome pack with information about the scheme when you join. Please make sure to click option 3 in the donations options box and select 'Barnstaple and district' from the dropdown menu if you sign up online, as this will ensure your lottery donation each month will support the our branch directly.
Sign up today
|Sell Your unwanted items on Ebay and donate the proceeds to us
If you have things you no longer want, and are thinking of selling them on Ebay,
You can now choose to give a percentage of your final selling price to Cats Protection
Its very simple to do
1. On your Ebay page click on the Sell tab
2. Click in the Charities box on the right hand side of page
3. On the charity type drop down list select "environment & protection of animals"
4. In the "charity name or keyword" box type Cats Protection
5. Click on the search button
6. Find Barnstaple & District Cats Protection from the list below and click the view button
7. Click on the sell tab and list your item, choosing what percentage you would like to donate
8. Whilst on this page click on the blue "favorites" button to add us to your favorite charity list.
PS. Ebay will reimburse you the fees for the percentage you have donated,so if you donate 50% you will get a 50% reduction on your fees.
|Sponsor a cat pen
Kind-hearted supporters often ask how they can help us to care for more homeless cats and kittens in our care. So we came up with our Sponsor a Pen scheme to encourage supporters to see their money in action.
Every year, we provide lots of needy cats and kittens with a clean, comfortable and safe place to stay in the form of a warm and bright cat pen. Our Sponsor a Pen scheme allows us to care for cats in an environment built to meet their needs until a permanent new home can be found.
We provide warm bedding, attentive carers, regular meals, medical attention, entertainment and much, much more.
We could not do this without donations from our many wonderful supporters. But there is always more to do, and more ways for our supporters to help.
Sponsor here today
|Cat related items
If for whatever reason you no longer have a cat but still have a cat bed, scratch post, toys or even food, please let us know as we'd love to re-use your items for our foster cats. We also have an Amazon wishlist, where you can kindly purchase treats and toys to help keep the cats in our care.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for our branch with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/barnstaplecats/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to our branch at no extra cost to you whatsoever! There are no catches or hidden charges.
|Fundraise for us
Planning an event or want to raise money for cats in our care? Request a fundraising pack today
Register now for a fundraising pack