Adopt a cat
All Cats Protection cats are:-
- Neutered (if old enough if not voucher supplied)
- Micro-chipped, to improve identification if they become lost
- Given flea & worm treatments
- Vaccinated and given a thorough health check by selected local vets
- Homed with 4 weeks FREE pet insurance
- This costs approximately £180 for a male cat and £200 for a female cat
Please browse through our Gallery of cats in need of new homes. As well as the ones listed, there will always be others not quite ready to rehome so please ask.
We have an adoption fee of £85 per cat (over 6 months old). Kittens are £105. Either a cheque, cash or BACS (we cannot accept card payments).
We realise times are hard but costs for veterinary treatment, neutering, vaccinations,micro-chipping can be up to £200 for each cat in our care, if you are able to make a donation on top of the fee it would be gratefully received.
If you adopt a kitten from us and it is not old enough to have been neutered, we will supply a voucher which will be sent to Market Vets on the Pottington Industrial Estate in Barnstaple or the South Molton branch if this is closer for you. The voucher will cover the full cost of neutering.
Please note: If you would prefer to use a different vets than the one listed above you are welcome to do so. The voucher will still be valid but it may not cover the full cost of the neutering.
See also our sister volunteers sites for more cats looking for their furrever homes.