The branch relies on generous public donations and the fund raising efforts of the fund raising team and members but there are additional ways that you can help to Support Us:
- Become a member of the branch, what does this entail? please see our "support us - membership" page.
- Make a donation by using the blue donate (online button at the top right hand side of the website).
- Volunteer - without our volunteers, we could not function. These roles range from hands on fostering work to purely administrative roles. We do request that all volunteers join the branch first.
- Donate good quality items for us to resell at our fundraising events
- Donate cat food to our charity food bins at Oaktrees Nursery, Warfield or Pets at Home, Wokingham
- Make a bequest in your will.
- Home one of the cats or kittens within our care.
- Sponsorship - you can become a regular sponsor to the branch using the online button.
- We have regular monthly meetings - please see the events page - branch meetings for the date of the next meeting - we welcome new faces at these meetings.
- Think of your own way to help the branch to raise funds
Don't throw them away - help us to raise funds by sending the following items to us:
Mobile Phones (no chargers)
Knitted Blankets (for cats) and wool
Any foreign coins
Tombola and raffle prizes (new)
Broken and unwanted gold jewellery
Please contact us if you have any of these items that you can donate.
Please note, we are currently inundated with bric-a-brac, and whilst we thank you for thinking of us, we do not need any further items right now.