Many thanks for checking out this page – Read on for all the ways you can support as to raise funds to help unwanted and abandoned cats find lovely new homes!
As a Cats Protection branch, run entirely by volunteers, we have to raise the vast majority of our funds ourselves. The branch homes around 300 cats and kittens every year, and every one of these felines receives all the veterinary care it needs (as a minimum including a preliminary vet check, plus vaccinations, neutering and microchipping as necessary).
We do our best to minimise costs where feasible (and some of the local vets are very kind to us in this respect) but this level of care, plus of course food, litter and everything else the cats need, takes a lot of money every single month.
Here are some easy and practical ways you can raise funds to keep the branch running:
- Visit Easy Fundraising to join, Click here this link should take you direct to Cats Protection Farnham as the charity of your choice, then shop as normal through their browser. For anything you buy from a partnered retailer that retailer will make a donation to say “Thank you”. Retails include Argos, Tesco, AO.Com, Ebay, M&S and John Lewis to name but a few....
- We have an Amazon wish list which is updated regulary depending on our needs, this can be found here
- Donations can also be made direct through Cats Protection website, by clicking here
- we also have various donation bins around the area, where supplies like food, litter or toys can be dropped in, these are located in the following places:
these can be found here:
* Pets at Home Farnham, GU9 9QJ
* Sainsburys Water Lane Farnham, GU9 9NJ
* Sainsburys Ash Road Aldershot, GU12 4ES
* Crookham Street Social Club in Crookham Village, GU51 5SJ
* Ash House Vets Aldershot, GU12 4EN
* Gordon House Vets in Camberley, GU15 2NT
* Vets4Pets Vet surgery at the rear of Pets at Home Farnborough, GU14 7QL
If you have any queries about anything mentioned here, or if you’d like to suggest or help with another way for us to raise funds for the branch, we’re all ears! Please email email@example.com