What we do
Our main aim is to care for and rehome unwanted and abandoned cats and kittens. To support this we also:
1) Offer rehoming services to members of the public who can no longer keep their pets.
2) Encourage neutering of cats. Cats Protection can help with the cost of neutering your cat or kitten. Vouchers are available for people who receive state benefits, are students or pensioners to get their cat neutered at a reduced cost - £35 towards the cost of neutering a male cat and £50 towards the cost of surgery for a female cat.
3) We facilitate the neutering of feral colonies by trapping and helping with the cost of neutering through a voucher scheme.
4) We help with reports of lost and found cats. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07919 231050 (phone enquiries between 9am and 6pm) with your details and details of the cat. A volunteer will get back to you within 48 hours.
5) We promote responsible cat ownership by offering free educational workshops and talks and also have leaflets about the care of cats and kittens. Cats Protection has a wide range of leaflets available giving valuable information on cat care, health and other problems. Most of these are available at our major fund raising events.
You can contact us at email@example.com / 07825 592921 for information and advice (phone enquiries between 9am and 6pm) and a volunteer will get back to you within 48 hours.
Find us on Facebook