Adopt a cat
If you are interested in homing a cat please read through the information below. This will give you a general overview to the homing procedure and what you need to do next.
We cover postcodes, PE19, PE27, PE28, PE29 and CB23, and anywhere within a 15 mile radius of St Neots. If you don't fall under this area you can find your local branch of Cats Protection here
All cats that we rehome are:-
- Take a look at the cats that are looking for a home at the bottom of this page, to see if we have a cat you would be interested in homing.
- If there is a cat that you are interested in, please use the 'Contact us about this cat' button to enquire.
- One of our homing team will contact you either by email or phone to discuss and arrange a virtual home visit if you are a match for the cat. If you live in rented accomodation we will need confirmation from your landlord that pets are allowed.
- All adoption paperwork will be emailed over to be signed and returned.
- The adoption fee can be paid by bank transfer (details will be provided).
- We will keep in touch with you after you have adopted to make sure that everything is going well and to help with any questions you may have.
- Please note that we do not home cats on or near busy or main roads or railway tracks
- Health Checked by a Vet
- COVERED BY FREE INSURANCE FOR 4 WEEKS
The cost to adopt from us is £75.00 per cat over 6 months old or £95.00 per kitten under 6 months old. Each cat that stays with us costs on average £150 so if you can donate anything above our adoption fee, this will help cover some of these costs. Thank you.