There are lots of ways that you can support us and we really appreciate every bit of help we receive.
In 2012 we rehomed 113 cats and neutered over 600 so you can see why every donation of money or time ensures we can pay for food, accommodation and veterinary treatment for all the cats and kittens in our care.
We have lots of different ways you can help from fostering and volunteering to raising money from simply doing your usual online shopping from the comfort of your armchair!
Listed below are just some of the ways you can help us - more details can be found in the ‘Support Us’ box on the left-hand side of this page.
• Donate good quality clothing, jewellery, bric-a-brac, books, toys, CDs/DVDs and unwanted presents to our shop in Lower High Street, Stourbridge (01384 422208).
• Pop into our shop next time you’re shopping as we have plenty of tempting bargains as well as a lovely selection of new cards, accessories and gifts!
• Donate unwanted/unused cat food.
• Volunteer: We have a wide variety of opportunities for people of all ages and experience. Click on our volunteering tab at the top of the page for a full list of all our volunteering roles.
• Become a member of our branch for just £5 per year.
• Purchase your usual online shopping via www.easyfundraising.org.uk
and select Stourbridge, Dudley & Wyre Forest
as your favourite charity.
• Shop for pet food, bedding, health products and accessories at www.cpshop.co.uk
• Purchase an item from our Amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/22TH5NROKJOG?&sort=default
• Donate money to us using our Just Giving fundraising page or the donate bucket at the top right of this page.
• List your unwanted items on eBay and donate a % of your selling price to us!
• Remember us in your will.
• Recycle your unwanted or scrap car.
• Help us to fundraise. If you are holding a school event, fayre, carnival or fun day we’d love to attend with our tent and volunteers.
Our work never stops, so your support is vital to us…
With grateful thanks from the cats and everyone at Stourbridge, Dudley & Wyre Forest branch.