Do you have something you no longer need, but think that we could use?
We accept donations of a variety of goods, including but not limited to:
- Toys (if used, should be of the variety that can be cleaned e.g. plastic)
- Scratching posts or trees (if used, we can auction these kinds of items for fundraising)
- Cat food (should be within date at time of donation)
- Cat litter (all types)
- Dog crates, kennels etc.
- Old valuables e.g. old phones, cameras, computer games, consoles, laptops etc....
- Old/foreign currencies
- Unwanted gold/silver items (including damaged)
If you have something that is not listed, please feel free to email our fundraising team lead Hilda via firstname.lastname@example.org
to see if we can make use of it!
(We may be able to collect goods donations but this is not guaranteed).