What does this role involve? ❓
- Actively researching and seeking out oppurtunities to attend/host events in our BT41-BT44 or BT51-57 areas, ideally a few a year (though of course not limited!)
- Making enquiries with external organisations to arrange these events e.g. venues, local businesses...
- Attending and helping to run these events, when you can
- Working alongside and directing events volunteers, to ensure events go smoothly
- Engaging with different teams within Cats Protection to make the best of our events when appropriate e.g. Fundraising, Media, Social Media team...
- Working within a certain budget for any larger events, to ensure fundraising events are as productive as possible
- Helping us to become known in the local community - engaging with locals and our supporters.
- IT and interpersonal skills are ideal, but you will receive full training and support so not essential. This particular role is being considered a lead role, so we would appreciate those who are happy to become actively involved in our branch alongside our other volunteers, and who would be happy to co-ordinate these volunteers on event days.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in contact us to have a chat!
Please email email@example.com to arrange a chat, and obtain a volunteer application form.