There are lots of ways in which you can support our branch, please see the links on the left handside of this page for more information.
- Join the Cats Protection Lottery - see the left hand link for more details and to sign up.
- Donate goods to help us care for cats and kittens - see the Amazon wishlist link to the left.
- Have a clear out and donate the items to our charity shop, or come and see us and browse for a bargain
- Do you shop online? If so, register with EasyFundraising and they will donate a % to our branch at no extra cost.
- Want to make a one off donation? Click the 'donate now' button on the homepage of our website or visit our Justgiving page
- Help us spread the word - we always need new places for our posters, leaflets and counter top collection boxes - get in touch if you can help in your local area.
- Recycle your printer cartridges and mobile phones to raise funds for our branch.
- Volunteer - Give a little time and make a BIG difference. We welcome volunteers with open arms, whether you are young or old, male or female, there's a place for you with us. Good communicator? Good organiser? People person? Love cats?
- Take part in a challenge event and have an unforgettable experience whilst raising funds - see the latest events here
- Pledge to leave us a gift in your will - find out more on the lefthand link
- At Bristol and District Cats Protection we offer a variety of volunteering opportunities to suit you, visit our volunteering page for more information on the current roles we have available
Join our “Friends of Bristol” fundraising group
Our “Friends of Bristol” is a group of volunteers who meet monthly to organise fundraising events and activities to help raise funds and awareness for the branch. Fundraising plays a vital part in enabling us to continue our work. By becoming a fundraising volunteer you will be at the forefront of assisting the branch provide the best conditions possible for the cats and kittens in their care until they find new homes. Whether you enjoy organising and assisting with coffee mornings and street collections to more high profile events such as our Firewalk or writing creative press releases and highlighting our work in the media your contribution will be highly valued. It's a great way to meet new friends and have some fun! If you're interested in getting involved please contact Bristol and District Branch on Tel: 0117 9665428 or email email@example.com
Organise your own fundraising event
Running your own event is great fun and helps raise essential funds and create publicity for the Bristol and District branch. If you’re interested in organising your own fundraising event then we’d love to hear from you! For a copy of your free fundraising pack full of ideas and tips please email firstname.lastname@example.org