There are so many different ways to support your local branch of Cats Protection in Cambridge...
- If you ever shop online at John Lewis, Argos, Tesco, Amazon and many more, then please join easyfundraising. Whenever you shop, they'll give a donation to Cambridge Cats Protection at no extra cost to you.
- If you would like to make a kind donation to help the work of this branch, you can now do this online from this page
- Support our super charity shop at 172 Mill Road CB1 3LP, either by donating your unwanted treasure, or seeking bargains in our clothes, bric-a-brac, books, and much more. Open 9-5 Mon-Sat.
- Kit-E-Cash is a great opportunity to help our cats and win a prize for yourself. For just £12 per year, you will be allocated the name of one of our foster cats – past or present.
- Our Amazon wish list contains items for our foster cats that we'd be really grateful to receive, they are delivered directly to us.
- Remembering Cambridge Cats Protection in your will, no matter how large or small your gift: Legacy Gifts
- We really appreciate the support from members of the public attending our events
- If you have any unwanted cat food we will always gratefully receive it to feed our foster cats and kittens, and the feral colonies we are managing in the area. We have a food donation box in our charity shop, in Tesco Fulbourn.
- and if you have any spare time to join our volunteer team, please get in touch! Here is a list of current roles we're seeking.
Note about Felix tokens. SCHEME NOW CLOSED. Thank you very much to all the supporters who sent us Felix tokens which we've converted to donations from Felix to our CP branch. Felix closed their token scheme on 31 August 2015 but we raised £1497.60 in total since we started our token appeal in Spring 2014 - thank you everyone!