There are so many different ways to support your local branch of Cats Protection in Cambridge...
- If you ever shop online at John Lewis, Argos, Tesco, Amazon and many more, then please join easyfundraising. Whenever you shop, they'll give a donation to Cambridge Cats Protection at no extra cost to you.
- If you would like to make a kind donation to help the work of this branch, you can now do this online from this page
- Support our super charity shop at 172 Mill Road CB1 3LP, either by donating your unwanted treasure, or seeking bargains in our clothes, bric-a-brac, books, and much more. We're also looking for volunteers. Open Tues/Thur/Sat in 2019, check Google search or facebook for up to date info.
- Our Amazon wish list contains items for our foster cats that we'd be really grateful to receive, they are delivered directly to us.
- Win with the Cats Protection charity lottery. Every penny will help our branch to look after the cats and kittens in our care. One entry per week costs £4.34 per month and players have a chance of winning one of 100 prizes each week including a weekly jackpot of £1,000. There are also Super Draws with up to a £10,000 jackpot. This is a fun way of helping to raise funds.
- Lottery entry is at https://www.winwithcats.cats.org.uk/lottery-play/step-one
- When signing up you can choose to support Cambridge Branch and 100% of your lottery fee will go directly to support our branch. Select "I would like my payments to go towards the cats and kittens at a branch or adoption centre of my choice" and find 'Cambridge Branch' in the list.
- Would you like to sponsor a cat pen? Hungry, homeless and alone, every day hundreds of unwanted cats arrive at Cats Protection. Sponsoring one of our cat pens is one of the best ways you can help, providing them with shelter, warmth, food, medical care and the love they need. It's easy to become a sponsor right now, for as little as 19p a day. Sign up here to sponsor a pen at one of our adoption centres. If you use the link from this page then the funds raised will come to our branch. It's a great gift idea, too, as the recipient will receive a welcome pack including the lovely cat you are helping to care for in your pen, a photo album to collect pictures of all the cats you help and a window sticker.
- Remembering Cambridge Cats Protection in your will, no matter how large or small your gift: Legacy Gifts
- We really appreciate the support from members of the public attending our events
- If you have any unwanted cat food we will always gratefully receive it to feed our foster cats and kittens, and the feral colonies we are managing in the area. We have a food donation box in our charity shop, and in Tesco Fulbourn.
- and if you have any spare time to join our volunteer team, please get in touch! Here is a list of current roles we're seeking.