We are always looking to increase our pool of volunteers, who may be able to help in some way, however small.
Do you have a few hours to spare? Would you like to make a difference? We would love to hear from you. Help is needed in the following areas:
Casual event volunteers to help at occasional fundraising or awareness-raising event, even if you can only spare 2 hours at a time, this could really help us man our stalls at events organised by others and our authorised collections outside local supermarkets. We would love to hear from people interested in sharing their love of cats at occasional events in the area, working alongside experienced volunteers. Please email email@example.com
Outdoor fosterers wanted: cat lovers who can commit to having a pen in their garden, plus the time and patience to look after a cat or cats until they find their forever home. We require:
- 5 year commitment due to the cost of installing the purpose-built outdoor pen. (Approximately 4 foot wide x 12 foot long x 6'6" high)
- Sufficient space, as well as permission (i.e. if you do not own your home) to install the pen and electricity supply in your garden
- Must have a car to take cat to vet whenever required.
- Time and patience to provide a loving supportive environment for the foster cat, including administering medication and keeping records, cat cuddles, food, cleaning their area every day, etc.
- Our latest insight into the life of a fosterer, Jill's story, is an interesting read if you are considering this role.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about these opportunities