Hello and welcome to Cherwell Cats Protection! Do you know any male cats that need to be neutered? This summer we want to help...
For faster updates follow us on Facebook
If you have an un-neutered female cat and need help with the neutering costs, please see our Neutering Page on this site for more information about our on-going neutering scheme.
We will try to help you! Or, if you would like to help us...
Could you buy a gift for one of the cats or kittens in our care?
please visit our amazon wish list: here
or feel free to drop a donation in our collection boxes at the vets.
Virtually all of the money used by the branch is raised by volunteers involved. This money is raised by holding bazaars, attending tin collections, selling donated items, memberships etc...
(We are always looking for new suggestions/ ideas for fundrasing so please click here to view our volunteering page)
We are a very busy branch covering Bicester, Brackley, Banbury & Kidlington - staffed entirely by volunteers. Our three main aims:
Its not always easy to become a fosterer, or donate money or your time so you can always buy our cats something from our Amazon Wish List.
Why not become a Cherwell CP member, its only £10 a year...less than 20p a week. For information please email: email@example.com
- Rehome as many unwanted and abandoned cats as possible
- to do this we rely on fosterers who care for the cats in their own homes or pens in their gardens, during this time they aim to rehabiliate, as it is a very stressful time for the cats. Each and every cat has its own individual story which will be beside it on the "adopt a cat" page.
- Neutering Programme
- this is a voucher scheme that contributes to the veterinary costs of spaying or neutering. We will also make sure that strays and ferals are spayed/ neutered to stop uncontrolled breeding and reduce the number of unwanted and abandoned kittens.
- We try to inform and educate about cat welfare issues and attend clubs and groups to give talks on Cats Protection and general cat care
- We are always happy to meet new people with similar interests and who would like to be more involved in the branch.
Please give us a call today, help us to help all the cats and kittens in need!
Stephanie 07759 620055 or firstname.lastname@example.org