We would love to hear from you.
We can be contacted on our helpline number *07718 424 777, please be patient - our phone line is manned in the evening but it does get very busy. We can't answer the helpline phone during the daytime as we are all volunteers and at work during the day.
We will take your call if we can, but if you are unable to get through please leave a message and we will call you back.
* If you are interested in adopting a cat or kitten please telephone 07718 424 778
For all you technical people out there, we can be e-mailed on:-firstname.lastname@example.org Paws For Thought
- Does your cat look grumpy---perhaps he is in a bad mewd.
- My cat watches the television at night---his favourite program is the evening mews.
- Does your cat like to help in the garden---by using the lawn meower.
- My cat is on the 5 a day healthy eating plan--- his favourite vegatable is as-purr-agus.
- Does your cat like the arts---he would love the Natural Hisstory Mewseum.