Lost and Found
If your cat or kitten has gone missing or if you have found a cat or kitten please phone us 0141 638 5110
and leave a message send us an email via our contact page
web page. We'll add your cat or kitten's details to the branch Lost and Found pages as soon as possible.
General advice if your cat or kitten has gone missing.
General advice if you have found a cat or kitten.
- Don’t despair – many cats and kittens may return home after a few days.
- Have a good look around your house, garden, garage and sheds. Also get neighbours to check their garages and sheds too.
- Ask your neighbours, milkman, postman, newspaper delivery person and refuse collectors to keep an eye out.
- Inform your local vet.
- Put up posters – on trees, in your local shops and in the Post Office.
- Consider putting a small advert in you local paper.
- Contact local animal shelters to see if your cat or kitten has been handed in.
- Make sure the cat or kitten is really lost - check with
neighbours in the surrounding area as they may have got a new cat or
- Tell your neighbours, milkman, postman, newspaper delivery person and refuse collectors that you have found a cat/kitten.
- If possible take the cat or kitten to the vet and ask him/her to can scan it for a microchip.
- Contact local animal shelters to see if a cat or kitten matching
the description of the found cat or kitten has been reported missing.
Also ask if they have space to take the cat or kitten in.
- Consider putting a small advert in you local paper or put up poster saying you have found a cat/kitten.