Lost and Found
LOST & FOUND CATS
in the Glastonbury & Wells Branch Area.
This list is published weekly in the local papers and new details added to our website on a weekly basis. We advertise found strays for 3 weeks before beginning to rehome them.
Details of lost and found cats can be posted on the CP Facebook page, but please be aware that if you want the cats to be listed on this page and in the local paper you MUST report them to our Lost/Found Officer on 01458 831419 as well.
If your cat is missing, check with your local Neighbourhood Watch and ask them to email all their members about it. A photo always helps; put posters around the area.
- LOST Large dark tabby, neutered and chipped. From Barton St David
- LOST 10 yo small black female Burmese neutered and chipped from top of Hillhead in Glastonbury.
- LOST Smokey grey male neutered and chipped. From Martins Close, Evercreech
- Elderly tabby "community cat", Abbotts Court, Benedict Street, Glastonbury.
- LOST 1 yo grey un-neutered female was a house cat and due to be neutered tomorrow. from Hervey Road, Wells.
- LOST From Bella Vue Gardens, Glastonbury. Black female cat semi feral neutered but not chipped
- LOST White male with black patches and black tail. 6 yo and not neutered or chipped. From Pound Close G'Bury
- LOST Fluffy female, black with white bib. Chipped and neutered. From Windmill Hill Road G'Bury.
We sometimes find cats who are microchipped but their owners have not notified the microchip company that they have moved house - it is then impossible to reunite these people with their pet. IF YOU MOVE; CHANGE YOUR DETAILS ON THE MICROCHIP DATABASE - it is pointless having the cat chipped if you don't.
There is a very thin, elderly grey cat causing concern in the Strawberry Hill area of Street. This cat does have an owner and is receiving medical treatment so please don't feed it or bring into your house.
Back to the TOP
Cats Protection Glastonbury & Wells Branch - Lost & Found Cats