We are always looking for people to support us in whatever way they can, big or small. Here is a list of some of the ways in which you could support us in our work.
Collect / donate items to sell on stalls or in our Charity Shop such as:
- CDs & DVDs
- bric-a brac
- homemade goods
- unwanted presents
- books & magazines
Give your time by volunteering to help at one of our many fundraising events or organise your own such as:
- run a stall at a local fair or bazaar
- help on such a stall
- hold a coffee morning
- organise a sponsored activity
- help in our Charity Shop in Street
Make a donation. You can make a one-off donation or regular weekly / monthly payments by Bankers Order. It can be any amount that you choose. It costs us:
- £5 for a cat's litter tray, scoop and dish.
- £20 to feed a rescue cat for a month. £55 for a kitten's vaccinations against cat 'flu, feline enteritis and feline leukaemia.
- £75 for 3 heated cat beds to ensure our rescue cats have a warm place to sleep.
- £250 for one week's vet bills for the whole Branch.
- Sponsor a long stay cat by making a regular donation of food or money.
Become a FOSTERER. This is not for the faint hearted, but makes a huge difference if you can spare the time. It is a long-term comittment and not to be entered into lightly! You will be fully supported at all times and your expenses reimbursed. Contact Gill on 01749 850660 for more details about Fostering.
Have a look at our Amazon Wish List.
JOIN US call Gilli Salmons on 01458 223124 if you would like to join our local Banch.
Membership is just £6 per year and all members will receive a 4 monthly newsletter Mews, This is an A5 publication of around 35 pages and gives news of all our activities and future events and details of the cats in our care. Members are encouraged to contribute articles and pictures of their cats for inclusion in Mews.
PLEASE CALL Gill on 01749 850660 if you could help or Janet on 01749 880545 if you could organise an event.